I am moving to the east coast and have an opening at my apartment. Here are the details:
- Prime location in Culver City within Santa Monica YSA Ward boundaries
- Easy access to the 405 and 10 freeways- you can really get anywhere in the city and avoid a lot of local traffic!
- Close proximity to Santa Monica/Venice/Mar Vista and of course, the beach!
- 5 minutes away from the church building and 10 minutes away from the temple
- Walking distance to Tito's Tacos (an LA favorite), an Acai bowl cafe, a top-notch brunch place, a cycling studio, a park with picnic tables, restaurants, etc.
- A longer walk or a 3 minute drive to Downtown Culver City (movie theater, tons of restaurants, Trader Joe's, shopping, Sony Studios)
- Safe and clean neighborhood. The complex is completely gated and locked. Neighbors are quiet and friendly. I've always felt incredibly safe which is so important in LA!
- Covered and gated parking spot included. If you have company over the street parking is not too bad either!
- Peaceful Spanish-style courtyard with grass, benches and a fountain in the middle of the complex
- Private room AND private bathroom!!! (The private bathroom is a game changer ladies )
- Only one other roommate (she's awesome!) to share kitchen/common area spaces with so plenty of space and privacy
- No carpet- easy to clean laminate and tile floors
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Substantial closet space with full length mirror doors
- Rent is $1,147.50/month (honestly a really good price for a private bedroom + bathroom in this location)
- Contract goes month to month starting mid-July. This could be a long term housing option if you are looking for a more permanent residence OR a temporary housing option if you are only planning to be in LA for the summer.
- I am planning on being moved out by end of June but if you need a place and want to move in sooner (late May or June) I am flexible!
- Since I'm moving cross-country I might be selling my furniture for simplicity. If you are interested in buying some quality IKEA pieces at a discounted price and avoiding the hassle of moving/assembling furniture that is definitely open for discussion!
If you are interested in chatting about the opening, please text or call Jessica at 650-888-6444. Thank you!